What is most striking about Mr. Gaille’s story is not just his knowledge and skills about the blogging industry. His humility and generosity are some of his unique personal qualities that make him stand out as a successful blogger and entrepreneur.
In addition to the tips that I have shared in my previous post, Gaille also offers blogging ideas about educational and how-to tips that you can maximize in your line of work.
- Create a roadmap to success.
- Explain a how-to-do something from start to finish.
- Explain how to become an expert.
- Explain how something works.
- Create a definitive guide.
- Create an advanced guide.
- Create an interactive guide.
- Write a case study.
- Show people how to fix something.
This list is definitely not exhaustive. Even if you are still learning the ropes as a blogger, I am confident that you already have a few topics that you want to share with your readers.
In addition to these tips, Gaille also shares these blogging ideas about influencers and celebrities.
- Create a profile of someone influential in your industry.
- How a celebrity did something.
- List of influencers.
- Interview an influencer.
- Curate advice from influencers.
Again, you may already have your own list of topics that you feel strongly about so I recommend that you share them first.
In my next post, I’ll share more tips on how to write recommendations for your readers.